Saturday, April 28, 2012

Making Fiction outside Facebook Addiction

Making Fiction outside Facebook Addiction

In advance of I begin, Need to admit that I a fabulous tad bit of a Nerd. Besides spending a lot of time at the gym, having extroverted styles, and having a natural disposition for anything that makes my heart forget about a beat (my spouse and i.e. skydiving and mountain climbing), I a bit of NERD that spends several (did I say working hours?) in front of my laptop pc. Ok, in these times with Facebook and Twitter, who doesn? Clearly, I majored in Laptop Science and said programs using Pascal around high school, not to mention Assembly Language in college. I would get TECH Reddish colored?just for mentioning Pascal/Assembly Language and being in our early thirties. Fine if that does not prove to you, I think the fact that the Intel commercial representing Ajay Bhatt (the co-inventor of Usb or USB) as the Rock Star seemed to be brilliant.

I was sufficiently lucky to get attend a high class that required their students to have majors. Our sister, who is 6-8 years older than myself, attended the same senior high school and majored in home pc science, so we stood a computer in the house since I was ten-years old. I remember getting a book, which often contained countless systems written in BASICA. In order to be in the games, I had to repeat the programs and additionally execute them through the computer. It appeared like an easy typing exercise, but turned out to be an absolute nightmare. Essentially for further word or personality is off the technique wouldn run. The first use that I attempted to operate was a ping pong gameplay. That was an early training in debugging code.


Though, that episode at your inner levels scarred me during a driving trip, I continued by using Computer Science across high school and faculty. As a hobby, Also did some inventive writing when I appeared to be younger. Fast forward concerning 10 years, Computer Discipline turned into a career and Creative Writing turned into a couple books (ce Cream Melts?and Souvenir For My mother?.

We are now in '09 and Social Networking has become an Addiction with Bebo leading the way as the tablet of choice. I thought it could be a cool idea to mix fiction and social media marketing so I recently executed a book called acebook Cravings: The Life and Points in the Social Networking Addicts.?Born to run shows parallelisms with any chemical addiction and social networks addiction. I did two specific things to make it mirror fact:

1.I developed myself an actual persona in the book who actually starts a group called Social Networking Anonymous and / or S.N.Some mimicked from Alcoholics Anonymous or A.A.

A pair of.Collaborated with the The big apple Daily News not to mention used real life articles or reviews.

Here is where the I . t background helps. We created an entertaining blog, which allows anyone to write about their Sociable Networking/Facebook Addiction stories. In reality, all books i always write have an exciting blog component, widely available at http://www.IceCreamMelts.com/blogs. The next step with our VIL?plans is to grant all Authors a chance to create interactive book-based blogs and forums on our IceCreamMelts.internet platform. At the time of the following writing I have my pinky in my mouth and also my neighbors can easily hear the echoes connected with a sinister laugh.

Nnamdi Godson Osuagwu, Contributor of upcoming publication, Facebook Addiction: Everything and Times of Social network Addicts. Free electronic book, A Brief Guide to Web 2 . 0 Addiction Website: http://www.thefacebookaddiction.internet


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment